IMPORTANT: Support Janotechnic - the designer of this MOC set from here: https://bit.ly/2YjBvCS
NOTE: Does not include parts and instructions of the Saturn V!!!
This Kit Contains:
7702 PCS good quality bricks
This Technic "Launch Umbilical Tower" for the Saturn V (21309 or 92176) was designed with the focus to have a cheap build. So I decided to make a Triple-Alternate: Only the parts from the Lego Technic Sets 42055, 42082 and 42098 are required to build this LUT+Crawler.
Both PF motors from the sets have been used and the LUT has the following functions:
- Driving forwards/backwards
- Steering left/right
- Elevator in the tower up/down
- Turn the swingarms in to start or supply position
- Hammerhead crane turn left/right
- Hammerhead crane rope up/down
- Damper arm up/down for the transport position
- Longitudinal position of the rope on the crane
- Release tail service masts on the launchpad